The magic Modernist architecture of the Palau de la Música will take you to the most bourgeois Barcelona, lead by a 1910's local
This approach introduces us to the musical world and into the history of the Catalan bourgeoisie of 1910. The tour of the Palau de la Música is the gateway to an extraordinary architectonic experience that inspires and moves through the beauty and originality of the building. It is especially important because the Palau de la Música is the only Modernist concert hall of that time, and therefore has been declared World Heritage site by UNESCO. The building is a must-see spot within the Modernist route of Barcelona.
Visitors will live an authentic trip to the past century with the company of a very special cicerone; a neighborhood resident arrived from 1910 that will explain his story full of curiosities and concerns regarding the Barcelona of the time. To enhance the experience, there is nothing better than a visit to the best restaurant of the neighborhood of Sant Pere, the exquisite Brasserie Flo (Art Déco inspired environment), which awaits visitors with a gourmet menu based on the traditional Catalan cuisine of the early twentieth century.
Group activities (minimum 25 people).
Activity for groups: Companies, incentives (MICE) and private.
- Price: €70 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 17/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Throughout the year. Two schedules: In the morning (with lunch) and in the evening (with dinner). Reservations in advanced are required: email@example.com
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT. Young people
- Organising company: Barcelona Exciting
Visit to the Palau de la Música
Lunch or dinner in Brasserie Flo
Quimet our 1910' guide