Rancho Texas Theme Park
If you are holidaying with your kids in Lanzarote, undoubtedly the Rancho Texas is highly recommended for families to enjoy an unforgettable day out.
The park is surrounded by beautiful gardens with waterfalls, pools and numerous amenities. You will find houses of wood and stone superbly set in the style of American Far West, a gold mine, and even an Indian reservation !.
Children can take a pony ride or canoe on the lake, interact with animals in “Lilliput” or go wading in pools of “Splash Zone Water Corral”.
A curiosity: Did you know that the Rancho Texas is set in the Wild West in honor of the canarian founders of the city of San Antonio Texas? Its first mayor was a man from Lanzarote and some descendants of these canarian immigrants fought and died in the historic episode of “The Battle of the Alamo” with Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie.
The Ranch is a mini-zoo where you will find a wide variety of exotic birds, reptiles, crocodiles, Komodo dragons, bison, lions and stunning white Bengal tigers.
Throughout the day you can enjoy several live shows of parrots, cockatoos and parthian macaws that will make you laugh with their funny antics. Impressive birds of prey (eagles, vultures, falcons) The fun and playful sea lions that will surprise you with their acrobatics.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 28/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Leisure parks
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET