Green Tourism day trip
We invite you to discover an entirely ecological environment with this educational, entertaining and dynamic guided activity that will show you year-old practises and allow you to reconnect with your past and yourself. This route will take you through the familiar farm where cheese, yogurt and ecologic fresh milk are produced and by its vegetable garden based on an environmentally friendly agriculture.
You’ll appreciate a healthier lifestyle in this small town composed of these green architecture houses using bio construction techniques where stone, wood, glass, clay and lime are considered high-quality materials that prevail.
Also you'll rediscover your origins visiting the ecological museum where you’ll have the opportunity to experience how people lived in rural Galicia in 1920-1930 when their way of life was self-sufficient during pre-industrial times.
You’ll end this activity with a good taste in mouth as you’ll savour 100% organic food.
- Guided tour
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 04/02/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Nature. Agrotourism. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS