Roman Villa "El Ruedo"
From the Emperor Augustus stood at Andalusia province.
It was discovered in the late 80s early 90s in connection with the construction of the A-339 and declared of Cultural Interest. Romanization made ??the Iberian assimilate indigenous lifestyles and culture of the Roman conquerors. The field was the source of wealth and supplies for the city, and hence the importance acquired by the "Villae" such as "The Turn", units of agricultural exploitation, sort of cottages, exploiting a property or "fundus" residential areas to the rest of the owners fleeing the city and work areas.
Notable elevations of the walls, the richness of its architectural elements: mosaics, paintings, flooring and sculpture mainly Greco-Roman God "Hypnos" or "Somnus".
- Price: €2.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/05/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Almedinilla Turismo
Triclinium of the Roman Villa "El Ruedo"
God Sculpture "Hypnos" or "Somnus"