AMAZING FREE WALKING TOUR - ALBAICIN & SACROMONTE
EVERY DAY we organize a FREE TOUR for the Albaicin and Sacromonte (Free Walking Tour) FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. This tour lasts 2 hours. We go across the most emblematic points of the neighborhood of the Albaicin, protected by Unesco, and climb to the top of Mirador de San Miguel. After enjoying the best sunset and breathtaking views of the Alhambra and the whole city of Granada, we descend by dirt roads through a zone of caves quite unknown to the visitor. The tour starts and ends in Makuto Hostel. If you are not customer of our hostel you can also join this tour but paying a minimum fee.
Confortable shoes, bring some water. Need to be in minimum shape since the Albacin quarter in on a hill.
- Price: €6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 2 Hours,
- Date available from: 21/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Every day in the afternoon (7 pm winter, 8 pm summer). If you are not a guest of the hostel, you must CHECK OUT HOURS and availability by calling Makuto Hostel
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people
- Organising company: Makuto Hostel Granada
Amazing views getting down San Miguel
Our tour is pet friendly ;)
Other activities you may find interesting
€47 per person (including taxes)
The history of the province of Huelva is of clear ... (+詳細)
Palos de la Frontera, ...