Paddle Surf Gran Canaria
Learn to PADDLE SURF with our introductory course at Las Canteras Beach.
The course includes:
• Classes of 2 hours duration
• Groups of 6 students per instructor
• Material included: Board, paddle, wetsuit and/or lycra.
• Use of facilities
• Instructor qualified by the Spanish Surfing Federation
• Accident insurance
This activity, in Las Canteras Beach, must be carried out in empty water so the timetables vary weekly depending on the tides.
• The minimum age to participate in a group class is 12 years old.
• The minimum age to participate in a private class is 8 years old (ask for prices).
• Maximum of 10 students at a time
• You must bring your own towel and your own bathing suit or bikini to class.
• Special discounts for groups and residents in the Canary Islands
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las (Gran Canaria)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 02/11/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Closed on December 25 and January 1
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Kitesurf, Paddle Surf, Surf, Windsurf. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: OCEANSIDE | Quiksilver & Roxy Surf School
Stand Up Paddle in Las Canteras Beach
Stand Up Paddle in Las Palmas
Stand Up Paddle in Gran Canaria
SUP in Las Canteras Beach
Paddle Surf in Las Canteras Beach