Hiking trails in “The stone and the water route”- Breathe the nature
“The stone and the water route” represents the typical gallician path with banks full of lush and refreshing vegetation and water pools of authentic purity.
During the course you will find with small waterfalls of crystalline water, with more than sixty water mills distributed along the route and with an ancient gallician village made of typical stone that make this tour a real pilgrimade place. This trail is synonymous of genuine nature, relaxation and wellness.
* Minimal group 8 people
The route begins in the “Los Castaños” area, in Ribadumia, to continue towards Armenteira´s convent. During the tour we will see the water mills, the ancient village and lovely places.
There are 2 options of route: there or round trip.
About 1, 5 hours of accent until the Armenteira´s convent and another 1 hour of descent.
4.Level of difficulty
Minimum level of difficulty but it´s not suitable for reduced mobility people
- Specialized guide
- Transfers at the beggining and at the end of the route.
- Civil liability insurance and accidents
- Route maps and water to hydratate
* You can also book the activity with a tasting of typical gallician products in a nearby restaurant to the Convent (optional).
- You must come with sport clothes suitable, sport footwear and a raincoat if the weather was changeable.
- Don´t forget to bring your camera to capture the experiences!
9 €/ 2-3 hours
- Price: €9 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/11/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PIRAGÜILLA OCIO Y AVENTURA
Hiking trail 1
Hiking trail 2
Other activities you may find interesting
€24 per person (including taxes)
Walk the Tranco reservoir from a different perspective. ... (+詳細)