Penedès, bike & Wine
Touring the landscape of the Penedès by bicycle allows us to discover it little by little, without haste …
An experience intended for groups where wine tourism and cuisine merge together with nature, culture and sport. We provide with transport so you don’t have to worry of anything else.
Come and make this bicycle tour through Penedès accompanied by Ismael, an expert guide and a true bikelover!
And I wonder…
* Do you need to own a bicycle to do this route? No, you don’t. We will provide you with one.
* And how will we get to Penedès? We will drive you on a comfortable private transport and we will return you to the meeting point at the afternoon.
* But… we will be drinking cava & wine! How can we ride a bike? We will do the route at the begining. The winery and lunch afterwards.
* If I do not exercise regularly, can I do the route? Yes, you can! The route doesn’t have steep slopes and we will adapt the pace to the needs of the group
- Roundtrip transfer to Penedès in a private transport.
- Circular route, with an expert guide, by bike through vineyards.
- Visit to the Monastery of Sant Sebastià dels Gorgs of the 11th century
- Visit and wine tasting at the Artcava winery
- Lunch at the same winery, Artcava.
- Extras and personal expenses not included
- Ask about prices for groups bigger than 8 people!
- Experience available all year.
Group 2 pax 310€ / per person
Group 4 pax 185€/ per person
Group 6 pax 145€/ per person
Group 8 pax 120€/ per person
- Price: €120 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona)
Avinyonet del Penedès (Barcelona)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 14/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Penedès, Bike & Wine
Sant Sebastià dels Gorgs
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,130 per person (including taxes)
The Camino de Santiago has been travelled by millions ... (+詳細)
Santo Domingo de la ...