Astronomical experience of Montsec-declared Starlight space
The Montsec in Noguera is a wonderful natural area, Starlight Reserve by UNESCO where you can see one of the best skies of Spain.
Astronomical weekend with a visit to "COU" Observation Center of the Universe in Montsec (Territory with less light pollution in southern Europe).
Accommodation, a visit to Montsec Astronomical Observatory, a cultural and historical visit and tasting dinner with km. 0 products in a typical local restaurant.
• 1-night accommodation in a double room to choose¹.
• Visit the Observation Centre of the Universe (2-hour session). Several tours are available. Every day in summer.
• Visit one of the five places of interest in the territory².
• Dinner in a traditional restaurant.
• Historical and tourist information brochure and an official map.
• Travel insurance.
As a trip and a special gift:
• Visit to Os de Balaguer Castle and Museum of Campanes de Catalunya (Museum of Bells of Catalonia).
• A discount voucher to be spent in an agriculture products shop in Os de Balaguer.
• Surprise gift.
Transports not included.
Charming accommodation to choose (subject to availability).
Attractions choice: Collegiate Sant Pere d'Ager, Monastery of Les Avellanes, Montsonís Castle, Invigoration Centre of the Historical Heritage, Seró Transmitter space, Epicenter Visitor Center, Bonifaci House, Vilars Cave or Gold Interpretive Center of Balaguer.
- Price: €110 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Os de Balaguer (Lleida)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2016
- Date available to: 20/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Universe Observation Centre
Castle of Os de Balaguer
Museum of Bells of Catalunya