Historical Villages of La Segarra
- 1 night in a double room with breakfast in Hostal Palouet de Segarra.
- Dinner in Palouet de Segarra Restaurant
- Visit Guissona.
- Guided visit to the University and Church of Cervera
- Visit on your own the closed village of Montfalcó Murallat area, the village of Torah and the Tower of Vallferosa.
- Tourist information of the route.
- Special surprise gift.
Included guided visits:
- Iesso (Roman-679): We are approaching the Guissona roman, we moved back more than two thousand years when the Romans arrived and founded the ancient Iesso. The wall, the entrance, the houses, and the terms we serve to meet the Roman splendor of the town and we will offer the only chance of walking through those streets.
- Town of Guissona: Get to know the historic old town of Guissona, from fonts and such, up to the Collegiate Church of Santa Maria, strolling through its streets, alleys and the excellent arcaded to give us a fantastic view of the medieval past and modern Guissona. A walk for more than a thousand years of history.
- University of Cervera: El Mirador de la Pergola is the start of the visit, offers a panoramic view of Cervera and his wall. Next, we will visit the University of Cervera, one of the largest works of Catalan civil architecture built throughout the 18th century. His chapel or Paraninfo separates two of the three patios that are distributed throughout the building.
- Price per person. Minimum 2 people
- All booking is on request subject to availability
- The purchase of the package is valid for 6 months from the time of your purchase
- Once you have purchased the package please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make the reservation
- Cancellation Charges: 50% of the total amount if you cancel your booking with less than 48 hours, 100% of the amount if you cancel with less than 24 hours
- Transports not included
- Price: €85 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 16/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Other activities you may find interesting
€260 per person (including taxes)
Explore with us the countryside and mountains of the ... (+詳細)