Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya`s favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
In the 16th century the appearance of the city was completely transformed. Numerous palatial homes reflect the financial prosperity of the Kingdom of Aragon and its capital. Visiting these buildings is the most compelling part of the Renaissance Route.
- Price: €5.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 28/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: CALENDAR 2019 11.00h. Plaza del Pilar Tourist Office Saturday: 5 january, 2 february, 2 and 30 march, 27 april, 25 may, 22 june, 20 july, 17 august, 14 september, 5 october, 2,30 november, 28 december OBSERVATIONS Price: 5.50 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders: 4 euros Disabled: 2.50 euros Groups of teachers: 2.50 euros Duration of each tour: around 2 and a half hours Guided tours (Spanish). Tours are done on foot
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Inside the Lonja
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
We invite you to discover Villanueva de los Infantes, ... (+詳細)
Villanueva de los Infantes