With the sea close by, you'll use all your senses: sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch ...
We propose a guided tour of the most important parts of everyday life in the fishing port.
Accompanied by a guide you can dive deeper into marine life to understand the people of the sea, after an interesting introduction to the history of our industry, we will start our tour of the Estepona fishing port:
• Dry dock
• Waterside Joinery
• Fishing Dock
• The Lighthouse
• The Fishermen Quarters.
Calendar: All year. From Monday to Sunday (weekends no fish market).
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 26/06/2014
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Turismo marinero Costa del Sol