Past View Sevilla
Past View is an incredible sensory experience to travel in the past. Thanks to videoglasses, you can travel in time and see buildings, shops, streets and squares as they used to be. You can also interact with the characters of the time. Soak up History !
The route Past View Seville has been designed to go all over the city´s main points of interest in a very special way, i.e. by travelling through time. At each stop called “Virtual Recreation”, the user will go back to a specific period. He or she will be accompanied by an historical character that will show the buildings as well as the lifestyle, habits and clothes of the time.
These elements will be complemented by additional content which will provide the user with further information in an educational and pleasant way. The video-guide of the city will also approach the user to other cultural, historical and artistic facts of Seville.
The stops of the route Past View Seville are:
Departure point: Plaza de la Encarnación
1st stop: Plaza del Salvador
2nd stop: Plaza de San Francisco
3rd stop: Catedral – Puerta del Perdón
4th stop: Giralda
5th stop: Real Alcázar
6th stop: Archivo de Indias
7th stop: Guadalquivir – Torre del Oro
PLUS THE COMPANY OF A PAST VIEW PERSONAL ASSISTANT, so you don't loose the human touch :) She or he will be happy to attend you in everything you may need.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 24/10/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Schedule: 10:30h, 13:00h, 16:30h
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PAST VIEW
Discover the past
Discover the past of Seville
The roman Seville: Hispalis
The islamic Seville: Isbiliya
The Seville of the 16th Century
The Seville, the New World's Port