Canyoning in Barbaurens canyon
Canyoning is an outdoor activity that gives a unique opportunity to glimpse an incredible environment.
Descending through the natural course of a canyon, we will dodge different obstacles. This implies waterfall abseiling, jumping into pools, scrambling, diving river siphons, zipping water slides…always surrounded by an extraordinary environment that will constantly surprise us with lights and shadows, different water colours, stunning waterfalls, sinuous rock formations, and lush hanging vegetation.
The Barbaruens Canyon, placed in the Cotiella’s mountain (Benasque Valley), is one of the beautiful and playful canyon from Benasque Valley and the Pyrenees. Covered with handling vegetation, you will enjoy an aquatic and funny tour with water slides, pool jumping, and waterfall abseiling,... surrounded by breathtaking wild environment.
An amusing aquatic activity that will delight everybody.
• Skill level: Easy - Medium
• Technical Skills:
- Jumps (10 m. máx.)
- Water slide (10 m. máx.)
- Rappels (10 m. máx.)
- Long: 2.800 m.
- Height difference: 230 m.
• Duration: 7 h.
- Minimum age: 12 years.
- Swimming Skills.
• The price includes:
- Certificated guide service.
- Free photos and videos of the activity!!!
- Technical and safety equipment (neoprene wetsuit and socks, complete harness, helmet and watertight bags).
- Assistance and accident insurance.
- Price: €58 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Castejón de Sos (Huesca)
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TRYTON Guías Pirineo
Surrounded by a wild environment.
A water and funny experience!!!