Spain: Bike Tour - Wines of Rioja and Ribera duero.
This trip goes round one of the most beautiful landscapes of Spain. It´s a top chance of fully enjoying the charming villages, vintage and cellars, small castles, religious art and the best gastronomy and wine. We start by the river Ebro and head for the river Duero, both places hold two of the best wines in the world: "Rioja and Ribera de Duero".
You're planned to pedal on quiet vintage roads, relax in unique lodges and taste unforgettable wine and food. You´ll be put up in the best accommodation facilities, charming hotels and top class lodges. We'll drive in our vans to reach the starting points of the most important and interesting areas. We'll bike in the morning, have lunch together and afterwards we'll head to the hotel.
The dramatic scenery of the Rioja valley
The discovery of the unknown region of Ribera del Duero
The combination of Spain’s top wines and exquisite gastronomy
Visits to beautiful boutique wineries
The medieval hilltop towns of Pedraza and Peñaranda
A final-night stay in the leafy, museum district of Madrid city centre
Accommodation in the best hotels
Meals: all breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners including wine.
Hybrid bicycle (road bike is optional)
Professional bilingual guide(s)
Support vehicle + Luggage transfers
Travel insurance with medical assistance
- Price: €3,040 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Aranda de Duero (Burgos)
Villabuena de Álava-Eskuernaga (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 08/03/2020
- Date available to: 01/11/2020
- Additional information: HOTEL LIST: Villabuena de Alava: Hotel Viura Lerma: Parador de Lerma Aranda de Duero: Hotel Torremilanos Madrid: Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza (or similar)
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: Bike Spain Tours
Cycling in La Rioja
Tasting good wines
Visiting wine cellars
The quiet Rioja countryside
Winners on the road
Other activities you may find interesting
€249 per person (including taxes)
Quercus Route is a self-guided itinerary divided into ... (+詳細)
€1,130 per person (including taxes)
The Camino de Santiago has been travelled by millions ... (+詳細)
Santo Domingo de la ...