Castles and sanctuaries eBike route in Eastern Spain
This 8-days itinerary will carry you from medieval castles and holy sanctuaries to sunny landscapes
A cycling trip through the most unknown places of southern Spain. From the thousand-year-old city of Lorca to Cieza, surrounded by the Segura River, this route will take you from castles to sanctuaries unveiling history and overwhelming landscapes. Vélez Blanco and its medieval castle, Lorca and its Fortress of the Sun or the Holy City of Caravaca are some of the landmarks of this 8-days route.
Prices and Departures:
This is a self-guided route. Therefore, you may start the route whenever you please. No hurries, no schedules, we only need to know the date. A route in complete freedom.
Prices in € per person (and children if applicable) based on 2 sharing with breakfast. 2 persons minimum. Optional single supplement from: 120€/pax.
The price includes: eBike rental, documentation and maps of the trip, seven nights’ accommodation in 3* hotel, rural hotels and rural inns with breakfast in shared double rooms, 3 dinners (first day, thrid and fourth days), luggage transfer between your accommodations, compulsory insurance.
The price does not include: Tickets price for visiting monuments and museums, personal insurance, guide, round trip transportation to Lorca from Cieza, unspecified meals.
Options : full-time guide : From 99€ (Ask us for group and individual prices).
- Price: €745 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Caravaca de la Cruz (Murcia)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 14/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Experienca available all year, also we recommend make it during Spring or Autumn.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EntreTierras
On the road to Caravaca
Lorca fortress, town of departure
Xiquena fortress, on the road to Vélez
On the road to Vélez Blanco
Countryside to Caravaca de la Cruz
The charming rural inn at Caravaca