ALBAYCIN on foot : Much more than the San Nicolas viewpoint
If you like walking in an authentic arabic quarter at your own pace by the hand of a local guide,but away from tourist massive groups, you have the opportunity to explore a quarter that will fascinate you, where you be able to shot the best photographs of the Alhambra: The Albayzín, the Arabic Granada quarter. The Albayzín was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994. It is the oldest and most picturesque neighborhood of Granada. It was the origin of the city, the residence of the early "Ziries" kings and shelter of the Moorish. Without doubt The Albayzín is a different world and at Saint Nicholas viewpoint you will be able to contemplate the most beautiful sunset in the world (Bill Clinton).We will walk around its streets, squares and most significant viewpoints, transporting ourselves through the nostalgia of an age, to discover and experience that lifestyle still alives nowadays.
(Tapa is included in a charming place )
Comfortable shoes are recommended.
DURATION 2, 5 HRS Approx. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY DO IN A SPANISH OR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
- Price: €93.25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 20/02/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: From Monday to Saturday .Morning and Afternoon.(11.30 -17.00) Confirm schedule. Sundays and Holidays days on request. Children under 12 free.(drink not included) GUARANTEED: ONE LANGUAGE (english or spanish ) MINIMUM 4 PEOPLE MAXIMUM 10
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TRIPGRANADA