Discover a totally different view of the landscapes of Catalonia
Enjoy the experience of flying on a hot-air balloon over the volcanoes of La Garrotxa Natural Park. Once landed, revive the emotions while enjoying a tasty brunch with local products.
Finish your tour visiting the town of Besalú, where you can discover the Jewish neighbourhood as well as streets full of history.
- Transfers to and from Barcelona
- Balloon Ride
- Brunch with typical Catalan food
- Visit to Besalú
- Tips (optional)
- Multilingual guide (optional upgrade)
* Tour operates in private. Rates informed for 2 persons.
- Price: €490 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 31/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Available from Mondays to Sunday Departure at 06:30 from the Hotel in Barcelona or agreed point.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Parc Natural de la Garrotxa
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
“Essentials of Valencia and its World Heritage sites” ... (+詳細)