Highlights of Cadiz Bike Tour
Discover the oldest city in Western Europe in a different way: by bike. Your local guide will show you the most beautiful places in Cádiz: the picturesque neighborhoods of El Pópulo and la Viña, the Castle of San Sebastián, La Caleta and Santa María beaches, the Cathedral and much more. The tour begins in the San Juan de Dios Square where the City Hall is located. Later we will ride along the wall of Puerta Tierra to visit the beaches of the new part of the city and see the Campo del Sur, where we can observe the traces of the different civilizations that have passed through the city. We will visit the Old Cathedral and from there we will find ourselves in the Pópulo neighborhood, the oldest neighborhood in the city. We will ride through the Plaza de las Flores, the Mercado de Abastos until we reach the Barrio de la Viña, the fishermen's neighborhood that used to be a vineyard. Once in the Barrio de la Viña, we will arrive at Playa de la Caleta and San Sebastián Castle. Back to the starting point of the tour, we will take a tour of the Cadiz coast, passing the Genovés Park and the Alameda Apodaca until the end of our visit. This city with its mild climate and flat streets is the ideal place for a bike tour.
- Prezzo: 25€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 3 Ore, 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 26/07/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2025
- Informazioni aggiuntive: The tour is offered every day from Monday-Sunday at 10:30 am.
- Categoria dell´attività: Sport e avventura. Cicloturismo
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: Baja Bikes
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Discover Cadiz by bike