Accessible Guggenheim Museum Tour + Coastline Tou
Explore Bilbao and the Guggenheim Museum. Designed by the arquitect Frank Gehry, the museum has become a symbol of its city and a contemporary art centre. The building is an architectonic masterpiece inspired by the naval and industrial tradition of the city.
The tour includes a visit to different villages along the coastline. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Biscay’s coast and its unique places such as San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, an islet connected to the mainland by a bridge. On top of the island stands a church that dates from the 10th century. We will continue visiting other fishermen villages along the coast. Min 2 persons.
Private local guide.
Ticket to the museum.
Private transport from your accommodation to the museum.
Private transport to the coastline (San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, Gernika, Mundaka, Getaria or Zumaia).
Lunch at the Guggenheim restaurant.
Local taxes included.
- Prezzo: 220€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Durata: 8 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 08/03/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 08/03/2020
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: Bask for All
Informazioni a cura del fornitore