Running Tour Malaga Urban
We run through the Historical Center of the city knowing the most emblematic places such as the Plaza de la Constitución, Plaza del Obispo, Cathedral, Alcazaba, Gibralfaro Castle, Roman Theater, Pablo Ruiz Picasso, Park Walk, Pier One, etc.
You will run at a relaxed pace and making small stops to take photos of the route while we discuss what we are seeing. Our service is private, so you will run with the Runner-Guide yourself or with your group of companions.
The route is flat, except for the climb to the Castle of Gibralfaro (100 meters altitude) where we can run and / or walk uphill, but the effort will be worth it because on top you will enjoy magnificent views of Malaga.
We will also run along a dirt path inside the mountain and you will feel for a few moments of not being in the center of the city.
No doubt you will live a fun, original and unforgettable experience to know the best of the Center uniting Sports and Tourism!
- Prezzo: 40€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 1 Ore, 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 08/10/2018
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/01/2022
- Informazioni aggiuntive: All year
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: Málaga Tour Running
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Centre Pompidou in Muelle Uno
View of the city since Monte Gibralfaro
Statue of Pablo Ruiz Picasso