The essence of Lanzarote
We will visit 4 of the main natural attractions of the island, the Timanfaya National Park, the Jameos del Agua, the Cueva de los Verdes and the Cactus Garden.
We arrive to Timanfaya after passing through the towns of Mácher, Uga and Yaiza respectively. The picturesque town of Yaiza has been awarded numerous times as the Cleanest Village in Spain and its streets adjoin directly, with the lava sea of Timanfaya.
Once in the Park, we will go to Islote de Hilario, where we will be able to appreciate, at first hand, the high temperatures that are registered, at shallow depth, in the Fire Mountains. From here, we will start the impressive tour of the Route of the Volcanoes, to explore the places where the first eruptions originated.
We will continue towards the coast passing by Salinas del Janubio, making a photographic stop at Los Hervideros cliffs, and in the Gulf where we can enjoy the views over the Green Lake, to follow to the wine region of La Geria, equally affected by the eruptions and where we can appreciate the ingenuity of the island farmer to achieve fruit in the Lanzarote countryside and we will visit The Monumet to the Fertility.
We than follow to the Cactus Garden, to enjoy the latest work of the great artist Lanzaroteño César Manrique. After visiting the Garden and before returning to the hotels, we headed towards the northeast of the island to visit the only two stretches open to the public of one of the most impressive volcanic tubes in the Canary Islands: the Cueva de los Verdes and los Jameos del Agua.
Excursions in small groups of max 14 people.
The order of the course can be modified to avoida delays.
Includes: Insurance, guide and entrances to the Touristic Centers
Not included: Lunch and/or drinks
- Prezzo: 75€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Tedesco
San Bartolomé (Lanzarote)
- Durata: 9 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 23/08/2018
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2029
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Pick up from your hotel. One languaje per tour. Departure Playa Blanca from 08:00 to 08:30 Spanishl: Wednesdays; English: Thursdays; German: Mondays Departure Puerto del Carmen, Costa Teguise and Arrecife from 08:00 to 08:30 Spanish: Wednesdays; English: Mondays; German: Thursdays Exact pick up time to be confirmed when booking.
- Categoria dell´attività: Cultura e tradizioni. Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura
- Per chi?: Families. Adults without children. Senior. Young people. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: LANZAROTE EXPERIENCE TOURS
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Timanfaya National Park
Jameos del agua
The Charco de Los Clicos in El Golfo
Attività che ti possono interessare
1.130€ per persona (imposte incluse)
Il Cammino di Santiago è stato percorso da milioni di ... (+Visualizza)
Santo Domingo de la ...