Cycling Mallorca, from coast to coast
Enjoy the contrast of this magical island from the rocky northern coast, to the eastern 'Sierra de Tramontana', to the enticing beaches and coves... This tour takes the cyclists to villages in the interior of Mallorca with their traditional houses and ancient stone windmills. Accommodation is in hand-picked rural hotels and boutique family-run 'fincas' where the traveller can relax by the swimming pool or at the beach.
This is a cycling tour along quiet country lanes through the rustic countryside of the island, with winding country roads which meander through orange and lemon groves and rich fertile fields. This is the authentic Mallorca that the average tourist doesn’t discover. Really Away from the Crowds!
Category: Cycling, self-guided
Duration: 7 nights, 8 days
-A carefully designed original cyclin tour along the roads less travelled.
-Local knowledge allows us to deliver the best itineraries, with hand-picked quality hotels.
-In a region of Spain with fabulous historic and cultural and culinary interest and extraordinary beauty.
-Self-guided cycling with 24-7 local support.
-We take care of all the logistics while you just enjoy!
-CO2 neutral holidays: we compensate the emissions of each person.
Includes: Accommodation (includes breakfasts), luggage transfers, detailed maps, itinerary description, emergency support and activity insurance.
Optional extras: bicycle rental, GPS rental, half board, extra nights (Mallorca, Campos and Pollença).
- Prezzo: 848€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Inglese
- Durata: 8 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 09/01/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Recommended time of year: 1st March-31st October
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Sport e avventura. Cicloturismo. Natura. Ecoturismo
- Per chi?: Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: Away from the Crowds
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Sandy beach in Mallorca.