ENVIRONMENTAL ITINERARY “THE VULTURES LOOKOUT”
CREATE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE AND LIVE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE.
Nowadays, the nearest we get, in Spain, to live a real wild life safari is to visit “The Scavengers Lookout” and observe Griffin vultures, Black vultures, Royal eagles, Imperial eagles, Black kites, kites, etc with telescopes and binoculars.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE ECOACTIVITIES
Environmental itinerary “The Vultures Lookout”: Along with qualified guides, an entertaining walk to learn and discover birds of prey and their principle role in nature that play an important role in the biodiversity such as sanitary resources representing the emblem of a balanced nature. See and live an unforgettable experience watching the incredible show of the feast of the vultures. Our guides show the participants the curiosities that hide in these protected spaces, the Nature Network 2000, only 40 minutes from Madrid where traditionally livestock and wild life live together.
The activities include:
• Professional guide in landscape archaeology (Official guide from the National Parks), Approx. 3 hours.
• Access to the facilities, Observatory of bird life “The Vultures Lookout”.
• Telescopes and binoculars provided.
• Exhibition of skulls and feathers.
• Logistical support 4x4.
• Extra food in a multifunctional área.
• Permits and insurance.
- Prezzo: 10€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo
Espinar, El (Segovia)
- Durata: 3 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 05/12/2017
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2028
- Informazioni aggiuntive: This activity can be programmed and/or reserved for working days as well as weekends and bank holidays during the whole year .
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Natura. Ecoturismo. Osservare flora e fauna
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: COLECTIVO AZÁLVARO
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
THE VULTURES LOOKOUT
THE VULTURES LOOKOUT