Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza. Thematuc Tour: Fashion
A thematic tour on the history of fashion and textiles as seen in its permanent collection.
The artwork you will see on this tour spans a period of 600 years, starting in the final decades of the Middle Ages. Thanks to these pieces, we will learn about the role fashion has played in the positions of power enjoyed by aristocracy and royalty alike, with their rich leather-edged doublets, sophisticated lacework, and ostentatious borders embroidered with golden thread.
- Prezzo: 18€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 1 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 30/08/2017
- Data disponibile fino al: 28/02/2021
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Opening Hours: Monday: 12.00 - 16.00 (Free entry to Permanent Colecction) Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (ticket office closes at 18:30) On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00 The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. Check special opening hours at www.museothyssen.org Access: Last entry is one hour before closing. Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time.
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Attività che ti possono interessare
16€ per persona (imposte incluse)
Scoprite con noi la città di Siviglia attraverso i ... (+Visualizza)