Lanzarote Gran Tour - Get to know the whole island
Discover the island of Lanzarote and all its contrasts in this tour that will travel from the south to culminate in the north.
To begin the tour the first stop will be Las Salinas de Janubio followed by the Hervideros. Then we will stop at "El Golfo" and its famous "Green Lake", then we will head for the Timanfaya National Park. Here, the Mountains of Fire will surprise you with its lunar landscape and the geothermal demonstrations on the Islet of Hilario from where we will take another bus to realize the "Route of the Volcanoes" in which you will cross the park while learning about the origin of the place, its evolution With the years and the impact it has had for Lanzarote. The park also has a restaurant where the food is cooked in the heat of the volcano.
On our way to the north of the island we will pass through the wine-growing area, La Geria, where we can taste the Lanzarote wine. Already in the north we can see the Valley of the Thousand Palms and the town of Haría to finish in one of the most spectacular volcanic tubes in the world: Jameos del Agua. This place, completely enabled for his visit by the artist César Manrique, has in its interior a restaurant, dance hall, auditorium and two natural swimming pools. In one of them is a species of albino crab unique in the world.
Tickets to the National Park of Timanfaya and Jameos del Agua.
Food and drink.
Anything else not specified in the inclusions section.
- Prezzo: 45€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 8 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 25/07/2017
- Data disponibile fino al: 30/04/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Nº Departures Arrivals Start 1 10:00 a.m. 6:00 p.m. Pre- purchase time: 48 hours
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Attività che ti possono interessare
69€ per persona (imposte incluse)
Godetevi questo walking tour storico e culinario per le ... (+Visualizza)