Ronda Wine Tour from Marbella
This full day private tour from Marbella to Ronda is the perfect opportunity to discover with one of our professional guides this unique city located in the Serrania de Ronda. From its privileged enclave in the heights you will have spectacular views over the valley, in addition you will get to know this magnificent city, its cozy traditional shops and its local people. Not only that, you will also have the pleasure of tasting its spectacular gastronomy and savoring delicious local wines elaborated in two different wineries.
This tour begins with a typical Andalusian breakfast that will take you to visit some family wineries. In those you will have the pleasure to taste and and be delighted by their characteristic wines, also during the tasting you will learn to appreciate and distinguish the qualities of the wine, its ancestral way of production and its secrets in the elaboration. This tasting will be accompanied by a typical rondeño lunch that will delight the most demanding palates.
In the afternoon we will continue the visit to Ronda accompanied by our local guide, we will take a stroll through the city and will be impressed by its magnificent Puente Nuevo built in 1751 with more than 100 meters in height.
In addition, during this guided tour you will have the opportunity to know the bullring of Ronda, one of the oldest in Spain. Once the tour is over, we will take you back to your residence in Marbella.
- Prezzo: 139€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Tedesco
- Durata: 8 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 11/06/2017
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/08/2024
- Informazioni aggiuntive: This tour is available daily.
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. In città. Gastronomia. Enoturismo
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: Marbella in Style
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Lunch and wine tasting in Ronda
Ronda winery tour
Visiting wine cellars in Ronda