Y va una Partía, /va una Partía,/Por la Sierra, va una Partía,/Y su Capitán se llama: José María.
Those lyrics from Cantes por Serranas are the origin of the most popular bandolier’s legend: José María el Tempranillo.
Nowadays, Pasoslargos, descendant from those bandoliers and romantic contrabandists, with his Partía, lie in watch again the travellers and kidnap them, tying them up, vexing them and treating them as their ancestors from the 18th and 10th Centuries did, trying to break free and living an adventure they will never forget.
As they are guided and forced to walk behind the carriages, tied to the horses’ tail, trees or other suitable places in the unique scenario of the Cádiz Mountains’ first foothills, where their ancestors looked over the horizon and watched the travelers who crossed the valleys in order to assault them a few mountains higher. There, they can enjoy the dances to the sound of tonás, listen to the music from a Flamenco guitar and listen the festive cantes of flamenco. All in all, makes the adventure of living a kidnapping a unique show where the traveler is the active subject of a dream came true and feel protagonist of a participatory experience.
Schedules and Development: first, a standard schedule is stablished, that may be adapted to each group, tour, congress or convention. 11:30 a.m.: arriving and welcome. Horse carriage riding (1st group). The rest would be entertained by Bandoleros’ Tours artistic crew. Action in different sections. Lunch. Cantes, toques and dances. End of the party and end of the kidnapping. Suggestions: comfortable clothes, boots or sneakers. Fitur 2001 award in Originality. Prices for groups: minimum 25€, maximum 350€. Prices for groups of 50 to 99 people.
- Prezzo: 325€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 7 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 15/06/2017
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/01/2021
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Vacations from 3rd to 31st January 2018 Available the rest of the year
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Cultura e tradizioni. Feste tradizionali
- Per chi?: Adults without children
- Impresa organizzatrice: Bandoleros Tours.
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
In the rump
Bandolier in the fountain