Be a ceramist for a day¡
We want to offer a dynamic and fun ceramic workshop.
*Practical demonstration of the main ceramic techniques.
*Workshop of ceramic painting (decoration of two tiles with different techniques: "arista" and painted).
If you wish we can also offer a visit to the Museum of Ceramics of Triana, guided by the museum's documentalists.
The pieces made must be baked in the oven. The customer can pick up the cooked tiles at 24-48 hours. Turn parts require more time, as they must be dried beforehand. If they do not have time we can send them by courier, assuming customers the cost. If you wish to take the tiles on the same day of the activity, these can be decorated with cold paints.
Minimum group of 8 people (Ask for special discounts for groups).
- Prezzo: 28€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese
- Durata: 2 Ore, 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 20/02/2017
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Consult on national and local holidays
- Categoria dell´attività: Cultura e tradizioni
- Per chi?: Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: BARROAZUL GESTIÓN CULTURAL
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Description of the techniques