TRADITION of Basque People; The WINE & FISH Route
Be ready to join the three Basque capitals with a tour connecting the region where the wine grows, to the place where fish live. An entertaining hike around mountains and lost villages, while searching for the salty breeze of the ocean to appear. We may get stimulated by the Gregorian singing of monks early in the morning before start hiking, or just reduce the value of time going back to previous ages. A must for those who believe in originality. A great way to retain in our mind how does the Basque Country throb.
. 8 nights at Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Rioja Winery tasting guided visit
. Guggenheim Museum guided visit and entrance tickets
- Prezzo: 4.646€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
Vitoria (Álava - Araba)
- Durata: 8 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 31/12/2018
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Gastronomia. Enoturismo
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: BASQUELANDS WAY
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
TRADITION of Basque People