Eastern Pyrenees in Aran Valley & Aigüestortes National Park
The base camp will be at Aran Valley, with the idea of hiking around its various scenarios. A valley located between France and Catalonia, with its own language and identity.
A landscape surrounded by probably the best preserved mountain village architecture of the whole Pyrenees.
Hikes to be enjoyed while walking along delicate “ibones”, mountain lakes, in the National Park of Aigüestortes and other nice areas. Customers, not very used to mountain risks, have a great experience with this trek option because of its accessibility and quality of the paths.
. 6 nights at charming Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide hiking with the participants
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. “Txakolindegi” (Local winery) private and tasting visit.
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles rental.
- Prezzo: 4.065€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
Vielha e Mijaran (Lleida)
- Durata: 7 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 14/04/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 30/11/2019
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Sport e avventura. Cicloturismo. Natura. Trekking
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: BASQUELANDS WAY
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Eastern Pyrenees in Aigüestortes