We offer you a guided tour of the most extensive and best preserved Mediterranean forest and scrub in the world. A unique place for nature lovers. The National Park of Monfragüe stands out for its richness in fauna. Here they raise more than 200 species, being the birds the most extensive group.
Listen to the stories and legends that surround this area, full of wandering ghosts, evil kings, Moorish princesses, hidden treasures ... but above all you will enjoy this Biosphere Reserve whose objective is none other than to harmonize the conservation of biological diversity and cultural, as well as economic and social development through the relationship of people with nature.
It rests in an old convent house of the XVI century with views of the Sierra de Gredos and reformed with the same techniques and original materials, thus recovering the architectural heritage of Jarandilla de la Vera.
A guided tour where you can get into nature by electric bicycle. A way to travel long distances and combat slopes comfortably while respecting the environment.
Includes: Accommodation two nights, two breakfasts, guided tour of Monfragüe National Park, transfer from the accommodation to the route, 2 mountain electric bikes, double suspension, helmet, repair kit, battery charger in case of full day rental.
- Prezzo: 230€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
Jarandilla de la Vera (Cáceres)
- Durata: 3 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 18/04/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Available everyday of the year.
- Categoria dell´attività: Natura. Trekking
- Per chi?: Adults without children
- Impresa organizzatrice: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
View of the room.
View of the trekking.