Birds and Wines in Mérida
This is a unique and special tour across the city of Mérida, especially designed to discover the wealth of birds around the Guadiana River.
Mérida was founded by Augustus in 25 BC to accommodate veterans from his northern Hispania campaigns, Mérida later became the capital of ancient Lusitania. Indeed, the city's importance did not end there, maintaining its status in Visigothic times, through to the Catholic Monarchs and down to the 1980s.
This tour also focuses on the wines produced in the region such as "cava", white wines made with local grapes (cayetana, pardina, eva beba), rose wines or red wines. All this wines will be paired with typical tapas.
The tour includes:
- Pick up at meeting point
- Guided visit to Mérida with a local guide
- Tasting 3 selected wines and 3 tapas in different restaurants and winebars
- Maps and birdwatching guides
- Prezzo: 50€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 3 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 26/08/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/08/2020
- Categoria dell´attività: Gastronomia. Enoturismo. Natura. Ecoturismo. Osservare flora e fauna
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: Cata con Cati
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Birdwatching tour around Mérida
Tapas and wines Tour