Day Tour: Ribeira Sacra
If you are looking for stunning landscapes, pure nature, ancient architecture, traditions and great wine, the Ribeira Sacra is your place. You will be able to walk through the vineyards and go on a boat route along the Canyons of the Sil river.
We want you to see old monasteries, like Santo Estevo de Ribas de Miño, and historic towns such as Portomarin (one of the main stops of the Camino de Santiago or Way of St James).
You will also get to know the medieval town of Monforte de Lemos, and its famous fortress.
You will be able to choose one of these activities (included in the price): wine tasting and tapas in a Ribeira Sacra winery, or a boat tour along the Sil river.
Departure: from your hotel in Santiago and Vigo
Time: 9:00 / 9:30
We will be back at 18:30 approx.
Departures from Santiago and Vigo: Wednesday and Saturday
Minimum: 4 pax
Price: 90€ (includes boat tour OR wine and tapas tasting)
Please note that a minimum number of 4 people is required to confirm the tour. If we don’t reach this number we will contact you the day before departure to offer an alternative tour or a refund.
- Prezzo: 90€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 7 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 13/06/2016
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/03/2029
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Cultura e tradizioni. Gastronomia. Natura. Trekking
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: GaliWonders SL
Informazioni a cura del fornitore