Traditional Food Markets in Madrid
This is a wonderful wheelchair accessible walking/rolling private guided tour and also a gastronomic experience of 4h of duration. We will be visiting two of the most important Food Markets in Madrid: Barcelo Market and San Anton Market. We will have some tastings in each market. Both Food Markets are located in the neighborhood of Chueca (Madrid). Chueca is one of the trendiest Neighbourhoods in the city of Madrid.
During our wheelcahir accessible walking/rolling tour between the two markets, we will have the opportunity to know more about interesting spots like: the Museum of History of Madrid, the Museum of the Romanticism, the building of the General Society of Authors, La Duquesita and the Official College of Architects of Madrid.
This private accessible walking tour starts at the Barcelo Market on Calle Barcelo 6.
What tastings are included in this tour?
In the Barcelo Market we will have the opportunity to do a wine tasting and also try local ham and ibericos and local cheese (included in the price). In the San Anton Market we will have the opportunity to do a wine tasting and also try local olive pickels, salty and smoke fish (included in the price)
10h: Our tour starts at Barcelo Food Market
14h: Our tour finishes at San Anton Food Market
Join us on this fantastic half-day accessible private tour!
- Prezzo: 75€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 4 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 19/12/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 18/06/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Available from Monday to Saturday from 10h until 14h (except national/local holidays)
- Categoria dell´attività: Gastronomia. Mercati tradizionali e gastronomici. Circuiti e visite
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: ACCESSIBLE MADRID
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Roof Terrace at Barcelo Food Market
Wine stall at Barcelo Food Market
Food stall at Barcelo Food Market
Food stalls at San Anton Food Market
Smoked fish stall at San Anton Food Mark
Roof Terrace at San Anton Food Market