MALLORCA BY HELICOPTER TOUR 30
Taking off from Son Bonet airport, we fly towards Santa Ponsa bay. Santa Ponsa is an impressive bay dominated in the north by Puig de Galatzo mountain. Santa Ponsa also has two magnificent beaches, altogether it is an unforgettable view from the sky.
Following we fly along the marvelous Mediterranean Sea coast view, where Tramuntana Mountains are next to the sea forming an unrepeatable landscape. On to the coast we find the National Park of Dragonera Island.
Next we fly to Andratx zone where you fly over the western part of the Tramuntana Mountains. You will have a look at Madona Mountain 927 meters high, it is called Madona because it looks like a woman lying down.
We fly along the Tramuntana mountains chain enjoying the wildest scenery surrounded by rough peaks and deep valleys without any population.
Arriving to Palma City we enjoy an exclusive place called Son Vida where there are more than 350 mansions with its fantastic gardens and three famous golf courses where many world famous celebrities spend their summers.
- Prezzo: 210€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 13/04/2016
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/10/2023
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Viability depends on weather conditions and helicopter aviability TOTAL PRICE 630,00.-€ ( 210,00.-€ per person, 3 passangers) We can offer 5 passangers aircrafts. Ask for our prices.
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Spagna Premium. Escursioni aeree
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: SPAINUP
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
SON VIDA GOLF COURSES