Museo Atlántico (Underwater Atlantic Museum)
The underwater Museum Lanzarote ” Museo Atlántico” has been conceived as a place to promote education and preserve and protect the marine and natural environment as an integral part of the system of human values. Jason deCaires Tayor sends us a latent message in his work: the defence of the oceans. This museum project is creating a huge artificial reef made up of a series of pH neutral cement sculptures which, over time, will help the marine biomass flourish and facilitate the reproduction of species on the island.
The museum is 12 metres deep down pristine waters near the south coast of Lanzarote, in the Bahía de Las Coloradas, a place that was chosen mainly due to the physical characteristics of its sea bottom. It covers a 2,500-square-metre surface that divers and scuba divers will have access to. The museum will be a tourist and cultural attraction.
- Prezzo: 12€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese.Tedesco
- Durata: 1 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 25/05/2016
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Opening hours: Office hours: 09:15 to 16:45 (Monday to Friday) Diving hours: Monday to Saturday from 09:30 to 17:30 Last diving visit:16:30 Price: Adults Diving: 12,00 € Adults Free diving: 8,00 € (Reservation only with Official diving centers *An approved diving license until 16 meters is needed *Rate doesn’t include scuba equipment nor transport (+INFO: 901 200 300) 2% of the income generated by the museum will be allocated to projects for the protection and conservation of the marine environment.
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Nautica
- Per chi?: LGBT. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Informazioni a cura del fornitore