Culture and gastronomy in La Mancha
We propose a plan full of new sensations. We will take advantage of the morning by visiting Campo de Criptana and its famous Windmills. Cervantes immortalised these windmills in the chapter VIII of the first part of Don Quixote de la Mancha who fought against the windmills as if they were giants.
Then we will go to the Hill of Virgen de la Paz, this is the typical neighbourhood known as 'Albaicín Criptano'
After that, we will head to a Winery from the 19th century, where we will visit and taste the wines accompanied with some appetisers.
We will have enough time to have lunch. Then, we will visit Alcázar de San Juan, and we walk around The Grand Prior's Palace Complex. Next we will visit The Hidalgo's Museum; it is a Manchegan Manor House from the 16th century where you can learn about the customs of the Hidalgos in La Mancha.
- Guided visit through Campo de Criptana and Alcázar de San Juan, conducted by a local Tourist Information Agent
- Visit to a Winery with tasting
- Civil Liability Insurance
- Tickets of Museum
- Transport between towns
- Prior booking required
- Enquire about our special prices of tourist groups, companies, associations, schools and families.
- Prezzo: 29€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real)
Campo de Criptana (Ciudad Real)
- Durata: 1 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 31/12/2016
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Experiences during the whole year. If you need a specific date, please enquire us.
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città. Gastronomia. Enoturismo
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: ENCLAVE CULTURAL
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Windmills of Campo de Criptana
Sunset in Campo de Criptana
Grand Prior's Palace Complex