El clot: the riparian forest of burriana on foot...on boat!
Burriana has a treasure that not many foreigners know. There is a very special riparian forest by river Anna’s mouth and its famous beach of El Arenal. Surveilled by its watch tower, we can say without fear of being mistaken that it is the last in its kind in the whole Valencian coast because elm trees, very frequent centuries ago, have a disease that makes them very hard to see. That’s why this area is nowadays protected as a Municipal Natural Park. Apart from knowing its history, vegetation and fauna, we will get on a boat to discover its hidden secrets and we have our local products tasting on the shade of a big tree.
Meeting point: Torre del Mar (Grao de Burriana)
Aprox. duration: 2.5 h
Difficulty: Very low
Recomm. age: All ages
Distance: 3.5 Km
- Prezzo: 1€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese
Borriana-Burriana (Castellón - Castelló)
- Durata: 1 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 12/01/2018
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Kids younger than 8, FREE! 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. Next Scheduled route: Every Wednesday.
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Gastronomia. Natura. Osservare flora e fauna. Nautica
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Clot de la Mare de Deu.
Municipal Natural Park of Burriana.