LCross-country skiers have to continue practicing during the summer and, due to the lack of snow, they thought about walking along the forest trails of those tracks snow-covered in the winter. In this way, they tone up their bodies and avoid their muscle tone to get worse during the summertime. Estimated duration: From 2 to 6 hours depending on the set objectives.
Specifications: 3 PRACTICE LEVELS
1. HEALTH, basic course for everybody, youngsters and less young people. The aim is to know well the technique to make subsequent use of it in walks in the surroundings of our town. Duration: 2 hours
2. TOURISM, the aim is to walk around some of the most emblematic spots in our valleys. San Juan de la Peña, Ordesa, the pilgrims' route to Santiago de Compostela, Forau de Aigualluts… Duration: 4 hours.
3. SPORT, adapted to the mountains and the steep paths. Course aimed to adapt the technique to any kind of terrain, from easy to alpine paths. Climbing of 2200m peaks. Duration: From 5 to 6 hours.
Footwear is different from regular shoes. Nordic Walking shoes are more rounded in the heel area and around the sole in order to make sure than the feet movements are smoother when walking.
Regarding clothing, it is important that it is practical and breathable so that it wicks sweat outwards, your body remains dry, and you don’t freeze during the cold periods of the year. We recommend microfiber clothes with reflectors.
A pair of breathable gloves can be also very useful.
Poles are the most important item. They must be made from a lightweight material such as carbon or composites made from carbon and glass or aluminum fibers.
- Prezzo: 35€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 5 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 27/10/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/10/2020
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. A contatto con la natura. Natura. Trekking
- Per chi?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Impresa organizzatrice: TURISMO VERDE - ALGESTUR
Informazioni a cura del fornitore