San Fermin a festival for everybody
The streets of Pamplona are a permanent party at the beginning of July. The main character is the bull, but there is much more to it. Night and day, risk and emotion coexist with joy and fun. On July 6, before 12 noon, everybody in town is in the main square of Pamplona.
The most awaited moment of the year is about to arrive: the festival of San Fermín. Thousands of people dressed in the typical costume, between wine and good food, raising their handkerchiefs, waiting for the launch of the rocket that marks the beginning of the party: "the chupinazo". It is a moment of collective joy, nine days of celebration through all the streets of the city. It is impossible not to join the party. The spirit and the environment are contagious, so you can only let yourself go.
Pamplona is also Hemingway and all his cultural legacy and stories that we want you to learn in this city.
- Prezzo: 1.525€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 4 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 06/07/2020
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/07/2021
- Categoria dell´attività: Cultura e tradizioni. Feste tradizionali
- Per chi?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
San fermin (Pamplona)