Excursion to Córdoba from Sevilla
After about one hour of travel in a comfortable minibus you will arrive to this fascinating city. The expert guide in Cordoba will start with the fortified castle, the Alcazar of the Christian Kings, with its marvel structure, some roman mosaics, the gardens...then a visit to the charismatic Jewish quarter- a UNESCO world Heritage Site-whose irregular streets are lined with buildings design in Moorish style, as it was a Medina before. Tour one of the few Synagoges left in Spain, that dates back to the 1315.
Let´s finish the tour with the Cathedral of Cordoba, a former Islamic mosque converted into a Roman Catholic cathedral once Cordoba was conquered by Fernando the III in 1236. Weave amongst its columns and arches, and feel this singular structure as you will never do it a second time.
After the city tour you will have some free time for shopping & exploring & having lunch.
One of the cities not to be missed while in Andalusia.
The tour includes:
- Pick up at your hotel, 9 hours tour, and back at your hotel.
- Bus and guide.
- Admision to the Alcazar and Cathedral.
The tour doesn´t include:
Lunch or other gratuities not specified.
- Prezzo: 105€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese.Tedesco.Italiano
- Durata: 9 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 27/03/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Available from Tuesday to Saturday except 25th December and 1st January
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: All Sevilla Tours
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Mosque of Cordoba