Cofrade Tour route begins at the Basilica de la Esperanza Macarena, where in addition to providing the Basilica itself, the images of the Esperanza Macarena , the Lord of the Judgment and the Virgin del Rosario , visit the Museo de la Macarena , the goods , embroidery and processional Brotherhood . A treasure!
The next stop is the Collegiate Church of the Divine Savior, central point of the Holy Week in Seville .
Baroque church of great beauty that welcomes in its headquarters Fraternities as Love (with the Borriquita ) , Passion or the Virgin del Rocío, with works by great sculptors of the Baroque as Juan Martinez Montanes and Mesa.
Parroquia de San Lorenzo Martir.
Built in the fourteenth century in Gothic -Mudejar style , but subsequent reforms of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries altered quite primitive style of the church . As originally conceived the temple had the usual three naves of the churches of the time. However, alterations and extensions to which she was subjected been given due transformations of great authority , and at present with five naves separated by square pillars supporting pointed arches which support the decks, trough-shaped with Tank in the nave and veranda on the side ; with chancel and choir square feet.
Road ends imagery workshop , the sculptor Jesús Méndez Lastrucci . Here we can see how the images of Holy Week are made. It is certainly part of the route that will most surprise visitors
- Prezzo: 40€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese.Tedesco.Italiano
- Durata: 3 Ore, 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 13/05/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città. Cultura e tradizioni. Feste tradizionali
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: TOUR COFRADE
Informazioni a cura del fornitore