Sherry Wine Tasting
Sherry is one of the treasures of the wine world, a singular wine that can go from a bright straw yellow Fino to a dark, ebony coloured Pedro Ximénez. There is a Sherry wine for every moment of the day or every occasion, -aperitif, accompanying a meal or as a dessert.
Jerez Region, located in the South-western Andalusia, is where Sherry wines are born and aged. This area enjoys special climatic and geographical conditions that make Sherry a unique wine: extreme summer hot temperatures that encounter the cooling breezes from the Atlantic and lime albariza soils.
This wine tasting is addapt for both experts and novice. It includes a palete of the following wine types:
Mosto: must from the presses, the raw material for the Sherry wines.
At the end of the session, guests will enjoy a glass of their favourite wine, accompanied by Spanish cheese and traditional charcutery.
- Prezzo: 35€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Tedesco
- Durata: 2 Ore
- Data disponibile dal: 09/04/2016
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/07/2020
- Categoria dell´attività: Gastronomia. Enoturismo
- Per chi?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: Taller Andaluz de Cocina
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Palete of coulours of Sherrys
Sherry wine tasting in Triana Market
Sherry wine tasting
Sherry Wine tasting
Sherri wine tasting in Sevilla