Ordizia Market, Idiazabal Cheese and San Sebastina Pintxos
Departure from Bilbao at 08:30am. Via highway, we will reach the inland of Gipuzkoa until Ordizia. The traditional fair in Ordizia every Wednesday is a meeting place for buyers and sellers of agricultural produce from the area.
It is sheltered by a structure with thick columns, and has numerous stalls of all kinds: Idiazabal cheese, fruit, vegetables and endless top-quality fresh produce. Followed by a guided tour to the Idiazabal Cheese Interpretation Centre, we will enjoy an Idiazabal cheese tasting and a glass of local wine. Already hungry? We will continue with a fabulous guided tour around the old town of San Sebastian, enjoying 5 pintxos + 2 drinks in different typical bars.
Then, enjoy free time in the city on your own. We would finally enjoy a wonderful panoramic view of La Concha Bay from Igeldo Mountain before coming back to Bilbao.
• Guided visit to the traditional Basque Market in Ordizia
• Guided visit to the Idiazabal cheese Interpretation centre
• Pintxos tour Lunch in San Sebastian
• Ascend to Mount Igueldo by road
- Prezzo: 90€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Durata: 1 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 30/01/2019
- Data disponibile fino al: 18/12/2019
- Informazioni aggiuntive: This tour is only available on WEDNESDAYS
- Categoria dell´attività: Gastronomia. Mercati tradizionali e gastronomici. Tapas
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Informazioni a cura del fornitore