Full day trip in Ourense
Ourense is a city noted for its waters, it’s the second European city with natural hot springs. There are several baths around the city called pozas, at the end of the visit we’ll relax enjoying the thermal baths a few hours. Before we’ll visit the city centre, we’ll make a first stop at the Cathedral to admire its different chapels.
We’ll also stroll through Plaza Mayor, Plaza del Trigo the Episcopal Palace and the fountain of As Burgas, waters gush from it at more than 70 degrees. You’ll taste the renowned cuisine and wines of the area and finally you’ll visit a Ponte Vella, a bridge with Roman origin, and a Ponte do Milenio, a temporary construction and totally opposite but despite this still an emblematic figure of the city.
Optional visit to Allariz town is available.
- Transfers from Santiago to Ourense
- Touristic guide
- Indicated monuments and spa tickets
- Tasting menu
Minimum group size 10 people, for smaller groups contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Prezzo: 55€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 1 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 29/01/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città. Salute e bellezza
- Per chi?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: GALICIAN ROOTS
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Hot Springs Ourense