Roman Villa "El Ruedo"
From the Emperor Augustus stood at Andalusia province.
It was discovered in the late 80s early 90s in connection with the construction of the A-339 and declared of Cultural Interest. Romanization made ??the Iberian assimilate indigenous lifestyles and culture of the Roman conquerors. The field was the source of wealth and supplies for the city, and hence the importance acquired by the "Villae" such as "The Turn", units of agricultural exploitation, sort of cottages, exploiting a property or "fundus" residential areas to the rest of the owners fleeing the city and work areas.
Notable elevations of the walls, the richness of its architectural elements: mosaics, paintings, flooring and sculpture mainly Greco-Roman God "Hypnos" or "Somnus".
- Prezzo: 2,5€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
- Durata: 45 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 15/05/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2028
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città. Cultura e tradizioni
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: Almedinilla Turismo
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Triclinium of the Roman Villa "El Ruedo"
God Sculpture "Hypnos" or "Somnus"