Trekking in Gran Canaria, 8 days/7 nights
Gran Canaria, a continent in itself.
The Island of Gran Canaria, in the middle of the Canarian archipielago, wil offer you its secrets along its history,and its breathtaken landscapes.
Gran Canaria is without a doubt the most complete island of the Canaries : a big city, Las Palmas and its busy harbour, small towns and villages full of history, amazing dunes, pins forests, hamlets hanging from the cliff, and much more...We invite you to an atypical approach of the island, accorging the importance of the nature, the history, the culture and the canarian gastronomy.
Classical places, yes but by trails which there are not, like few poeple know it!We propose you a 8 days program with 6 days hike of level 2.
itineraries, places to stay and the food will aloud you to live Gran Canaria in all your senses !
- Discover Gran Canaria trough unknown trail, into the nature and the heritage.
- 3 diferent places to stay. All rurals, South, Cumbre ( the mountainous part) and the North of the Island. We take care of the luggage transfers;
- Hikes guided by oficial international mountain leader;
- Hiking grade: level 2 , between 300 and 700 meters positive height diference a day.
- Prezzo: 765€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese.Francese
Tejeda (Gran Canaria)
Artenara (Gran Canaria)
- Durata: 8 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 21/03/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/03/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: Dates will be confirmed when a deposit will be made. If you have other date, let us know and we will try to fix it.
- Categoria dell´attività: Natura. Ecoturismo. Osservare flora e fauna. Trekking
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Impresa organizzatrice: canary active nature
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
To the Roque Nublo