Traditional Cooking Workshop of Spanish Gastronomy
Can you imagine arriving at Las Lagartosas and have your apron and your space reserved for cooking?
This experience is for a traveler who wants to learn to cook typical Spanish dishes in a special place surrounded by nature: rice, gazpacho, desserts, stews, salads, sweets, omelette.
The cooking workshop is accompanied by good talk with the hosts and tasting of the different meats that come from the grill. Iberian ham, freshly made village bread and Spanish wine will be our allies in this experience.
At the end of the workshop, we will all sit down at the table to eat the dishes we have prepared, spending a great day in the pasture of Los Pedroches with views of thousands of oaks from the Cerro de Las Lagartosas.
It is not an ordinary activity, it is a nice experience, but as we always say, it will be an experience only if you live it.
The price is for groups of at least 4 people.
- Prezzo: 130€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo.Inglese
Villanueva de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Durata: 1 Giorni
- Data disponibile dal: 08/08/2018
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2020
- Informazioni aggiuntive: The price is for groups of at least 4 people.
- Categoria dell´attività: Gastronomia. Corsi di cucina
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: LAS LAGARTOSAS TURISMO EN LA DEHESA
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
Workshop Cooking with wine pairing Spani
Popular Gastronomy: "Migas Tostás"
Relax in Las Lagartosas