Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya's favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
Zaragoza is home to some of the finest examples of Mudéjar art, awarded World Heritage status by UNESCO. Discover them through this fascinating tour.
- Prezzo: 5,5€ per persona (imposte incluse)
- Attivitàa disponibile nelle seguenti lingue: Spagnolo
- Durata: 2 Ore, 30 Minuti
- Data disponibile dal: 11/01/2015
- Data disponibile fino al: 31/12/2019
- Informazioni aggiuntive: CALENDAR 2019 10.30h. Catedral La Seo Sábados: 19th january, 16th february, 16th march, 13th april, 11th may, 8th june, 6th july, 3rd and 31st august, 28th september, 26th october, 23rd november, 21st december OBSERVATIONS Price: 5.50 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders: 4 euros Disabled: 2.50 euros Groups of teachers: 2.50 euros Duration of each tour: around 2 and a half hours Guided tours (Spanish). Tours are done on foot
- Categoria dell´attività: Circuiti e visite. In città
- Per chi?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Impresa organizzatrice: Zaragoza Turismo
Informazioni a cura del fornitore
San Salvador cathedral (La Seo)